ABOUT THE GAME – INTRODUCTION:
Goal setting Board Game is an amazing thing, everyone knows that it should be done but so few actually go ahead and do it. Mostly because it’s made out to be complicated, tedious, and also not fun. Lakshya, the goal-setting game hopes to change all of that.
I’m Gaurav Bhagat and I started setting goals when I was 16 years old and I really wish I had started earlier and also gone about it in a structured way. Yes, I did start my first company with Rs. 10,000 and have now done business wort several 100 crores in the past few years but If I’d started earlier and started with a system then I would have done 10X more. Keeping this in mind I have created this amazing board game. It can be played by people of all ages, starting with children aged 5 to even people of 85 years. It’s fun, it’s engaging and it follows a science. You see in the last few years I have been teaching goal-setting to some of the biggest companies, educational institutes, children, entrepreneurs and more and have created a system which is creating amazing wins for children as young as 8 years old. This board game is about taking that concept further and making the whole process even more fun and easy to do. So, enjoy the journey.
HOW TO PLAY LAKSHYA – THE GOAL-SETTING GAME
ABOUT THE GAME – THE DYNAMICS BEHIND THE GAME:
- Work: This will be what you want to achieve at work/a business/school/college.
- Finance: This is your savings goal, money, investments, and the earlier you start the better.
- Lifestyle: This is your goal around something that you would like to buy or a holiday that you would like to take, something fun you’d like to spend money on.
- Mental: This is about your mental growth, so would include a book you want to read, a course you want to do, marks you want to achieve, and can also include goals around charity and spirituality too.
- Health: Health is wealth and this goal is around your ideal weight, sleep, fitness, exercise, and more. A very important aspect of goals and something that no one should ignore.
- Family & Relationships: These goals are all around relationships, with your family members, with your friends, and all those near and dear to you. So, a very important aspect as well.
The most successful people in the world, work with all these things in mind. Goals while in these 6 areas also need to have a duration to be achieved in.
ABOUT THE GAME – IN OUR AMAZING AWARD-WINNING SYSTEM, WE FOLLOW 4 DURATIONS:
SHORT-TERM GOALS: TO BE ACHIEVED WITHIN 3 MONTHS.
MEDIUM-TERM GOALS: TO BE ACHIEVED WITHIN 1 YEAR.
LONG-TERM GOALS: TO BE ACHIEVED WITHIN 5 YEARS.
LEGACY GOALS: TO BE ACHIEVED IN 10 OR 10+ YEARS.
Lastly, goals without actions will lead to nothing, so taking actions against each of the goals is the only way to make things happen and all too often people fail because they don’t act. We will cover that in this game as well. All of this will happen in a fun, interactive, and educational way and you will thoroughly enjoy the journey as well. The entire gameplay has been scientifically designed, tested, and proven to work and has been played with children as young as 5 years old and company CEOs as old as 65.
ABOUT THE GAME – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
The game can be played by 2 to 4 players. Each player is given one of the 4 player tokens, the one with the 6 compartments. One player will also be appointed as the coordinator, who will also allot the goal pegs on successful completion of the goal.
There are 6 goal pegs, one in each color and that have the letters “W” “F” “L” “M” “H” and “FR” on it and these will be given by the coordinator on successful completion of a goal by the player. W stands for Work, F for Finance, L for Lifestyle, M for Mental, H for Health, and FR for Family & Relationships. The coordinator will be one of the players as well and just performs this role of giving out the pegs as well.
Each of the players will also be given 60 goal cards, that will match the color of their player token. The players must put these in 6 separate piles as per the goal and have them in the following order:
- Short-term action 1
- Short-term action 2
- Medium-term action 1
- Medium-term action 2
- Medium-term action 3
- Medium-term action 4
- Long-term action1
- Long-term action 2
- Legacy Action 1
- Legacy Action 2
- There will also be 4 dice that will be used for playing this game.
- The Blue dice is for short-term goals.
- The Yellow dice is for Medium-term goals.
- The Red dice is for long-term goals.
- The Green dice is for legacy goals.